Where Can I Buy Cryptocurrency in Australia? – Fast & Safe
Residents of Australia can now buy Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other top cryptocurrencies, right here at Easy Crypto. Even better, we fix fees for all crypto purchases at just 1%. This means that you can buy cryptocurrency with us, while paying a quarter of the fees you will pay elsewhere.
Are you looking to buy, sell or trade crypto? If so, we make doing so easy. Don’t just take our word for this, though. Find out for yourself why we are so popular, by creating your Easy Crypto account by clicking here.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency in Australia Easily
Data from surveys conducted in late 2019, shows that this year, 39% of Australian millenials are planning to buy cryptocurrency.
Sadly, figuring out how to buy Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other top altcoins isn’t always easy. This is because cryptocurrency exchanges aren’t always the most user-friendly of places. (At least, not for anyone new to the cryptocurrency market.)
Thankfully, when you use Easy Crypto to buy cryptocurrency for the first time, we make doing so altogether easy.
- Buy cryptocurrency instantly by selecting what coin you want to purchase.
- Next, tell us how much of your chosen cryptocurrency you want to purchase by entering an amount in Australian Dollars.
- Lastly, confirm the amount of your purchase, before entering your payment details.
It really is that simple!
When you buy cryptocurrency at Easy Crypto, you also pay considerably lower fees than on other exchanges. Typically, fees for cryptocurrency purchases elsewhere range from 2.5% to 3.99%. By comparison, we charge just 1%!
Why are So Many Australians Starting to Buy Cryptocurrency?
It’s not just Australian millennials who are making plans to buy cryptocurrency this year. As well as millennials, at least 33% of people in Generation Z (people born in or after the mid-1990s) are also making plans to buy cryptocurrency.
Why buying cryptocurrency is becoming so popular is simple.
Even before the Coronavirus crisis, Australians were using coins like Bitcoin as a hedge against inflation. This is thanks to simple maths.
- Inflation sees the spending power of savings and the value of the Australian Dollar itself shrink each year.
- Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are deflationary. This means that the circulating supply of coins gets lower each year. As it does, coins like Bitcoin increase (rather than fall) in value.
- Because cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are deflationary, many people see cryptocurrency as a potential hedge against economic uncertainty.
How Many Australians Already Own Cryptocurrency?
According to recent research, 80% of Australians know of cryptocurrency. However, at present, only 4% of Australians already own cryptocurrency. This, though, is an ultimately positive sign for new investors.
With so many Australian millennials looking to buy cryptocurrency this year, growth forecasts for coins like Bitcoin are overwhelmingly positive. All that new investors need to remember, is that those who invest early are those who usually make the best returns.
Buy Cryptocurrency Today at Easy Crypto
Are you planning to buy Ethereum, Bitcoin, or other digital assets this year? If so, buy coins easily, safely, and 100% securely right here at Easy Crypto. Get started today by clicking here.